Strength Training will benefit you so much more than just giving you some sweet biceps to be proud of!
Strength Training can benefit your heart, improve your balance, strengthen your bones, help you lose weight and on top of all of that, will help you look and feel better as well! It can benefit anyone, at any age or stage of life. For those unfamiliar with Strength Training, it is any method of increasing muscular strength by slowly increasing the ability to resist force through the use of free weights, resistance bands or your own body weight.
- MAIN BENEFITS OF STRENGTH TRAINING:
- + Stops, prevents and even reverses bone and muscle loss
- + Makes you stronger and can help get you into better shape
- + Improves balance, coordination, posture and flexibility
- + Can help prevent or minimize affects of some common diseases or health problems such as arthritis, type 2 diabetes, or bone fractures
- + Boosts energy levels, improves your mood and helps improve sleep
- + Helps burn more calories; can boost your metabolism by 15%
- PERFECT PRODUCTS TO help you start strength training:
- + Vinyl Dumbbells
- + Neoprene Dumbbells
- + Individual Resistance Bands
- + Wrist/Ankle Weights
- +Twist Board with bands
- + Exercise Ball